Here’s a rundown of all the changes Bentley is introducing for 2017:
- Increased power and torque for GT Speed.
- Special edition GT Speed Black Edition added.
- Supersports with unique powertrain and chassis upgrades added.
- More powerful V8 and W12 S models added.
- New addition for 2017.
- Vehicle is world’s most expensive SUV from a major automaker.
- Powered by twin-turbocharged 6.0-liter W-12.
- Available with $170,000 Mulliner Tourbillon by Breitling clock.
- Model receives revised looks and long-wheelbase option.
- Mechanical revisions include revised suspension tuning, active engine mounts, noise-reducing tires.
- Cabin benefits from new infotainment system with improved navigation, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration, 4G LTE connectivity, and 18-speaker Naim for Bentley audio system.